The wonderment's of Islam, keep the faith
Do not mellow to the pressure of life Even if you stand alone.
Being indifferent makes me stronger.
I stand alone with my traditional values and religious believes I do not care whom to please, but I care to please Allah alone.
Who said the way to Jannah(heaven)
it is easy, but the path is full of difficult trials and test of life to see who stand strong,
• I stand just like a mountain, big, tall, strong, bold, quiet, and alone
• I stand just like the wind, breezy, wild, blustery, briskly, windy and alone
• I stand just like the sun, radiant, big, high, strong, distant, and alone
• I stand just like the ocean, deep, calm, peaceful, pure, daring, and alone
• I stand just like a tree, glorious, green, leafy, lively, giving, and alone.
AlhomduAllah for my “Deen” keep us away from worthless worldly desires and build me to be strong, and adherence to Allah’s orders, Even if I must stand alone.
• Love my hijab it protects me
• Love my prayers keeps me in check
• Love my fasting test my strength
• Love my not mingling, touching, gazing, friending, conversing in unlawful ways.
• Love my Quran it gives me guidance and keeps me standing strong.
• Love my Deen it Keep me in check and to Jannah InshAllah
You’re not alone, Allah is near and close, hears your prayers and complains, give you signs so you can stand strong again.
You Have a Dream
You have a dream to pursue, try to reach it, do you hardest to gain it and follow your heart.
Do not fear rejection, it only makes you stronger and at least you would say “I have tried”.
Do not let regrets haunt you, thinking to overwhelm you, pain and sorrow overtake you.
Then you would say “I wish I have tried”.
Education then pursue it
Good friends then seek it
Religion then learn it
Good Job then gain it
A Righteous spouse then strives for it
Happiness then reaches it.
Everything in your reach, all you need to do is pursue, seek, learn, gain, strives, and reach it.
Putting aside your dreams make you weaker.
pursuing your dreams make you “alive” Then you would say, “ I have tried and I did try”
Do not Despair - لاتقنطو من رحمة الله
• Do not Despair, when life knocks you down hardship and trials of life starts tripling on you in every corner and in every direction.
Then you will think I cannot stand it and bear it anymore.
Allah the all mighty said, “with every hardship, there is an ease and with every hardship there is ease”.
• Do not despair, put a smile on your face and know Allah is taken care of all your worldly matters the ones you know and the ones you do not know.
• Do not despair, life is short, make the best out of it and do not let anything bring you down. Know what is written for you, it would not go to anyone else except to you.
• Do not despair, stand strong above it all do not let life knock you down, know that no one will help you except you and you alone.
• Do not despair, take life day by day and fill your soul with Happiness, Motivation, Goals, Dreams, and Spirituality. Push and inspire yourself to move to another day.
• Do not despair, when you wake up to see the sun is rising into a new day full of hope and a fresh new beginning.
Where you say I am ready to start again to build my dreams and goals where I have left them yesterday.
• Do not despair, when Almighty Allah said:
وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُون (2:186)
“ And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. (2:186)”.
So, strive into pleasing the Almighty by your prayers, duaa, and remembers to Allah, so you can be guided in this life and the hereafter”.
• AlhomduAllah, AlhomduAllah, and AlhomduAllah. MayAllah helps to remove everyone hardship into ease yhAllah.
“Do not despair with every problem the answers lies within”.
I love my Hijab
I love my Hijab
I love my Hijab, it is not oppression, but it is freedom from unwanted Looks and unpleasant comments. There is nothing to see except me.
I love my Hijab, No one dares to pressure me or force me to wear it, but it was me and me alone.
I love my Hijab, as I walk around the people would say “look at this Muslimah” all because of my Hijab. Then I would hold my head high and say "AlhomduAllah I am Muslimah" proudly to say.
I love my Hijab, People look at me for who I am and not what fashion Statement I make.
I love my Hijab, it is Allah's order and commanded in His Quran, I will gladly obey and follow without any Complains or hesitations.
I love my Hijab, it is not a choice to wear it when I please and be ready for. It is an order by Allah the Almighty, then definitely it’s the lifestyle for me.
I love my Hijab, it’s a sign of purity, respect, honor, dignity, and protection, then what more I am looking and seeking for.
I love my Hijab, it not only a cover that cover’s my head, But My Hijab is long and wide that covers me all even my arms, legs, and hair. It is not a fashion trend that is too tight, too short, too transparent, and Strands of hair out there for show.
I love my Hijab; my Hijab is me as a person. I am all Hijab. I wear it as Allah has ordered in a proper way. My Hijab is how I behave and conduct myself in an orderly manner.
I love my Hijab, they say is not one of the pillars of Islam. I say oh wait, Hijab is all about the pillars of Islam.
Shahadah; you are submitting to Allah's rules and Hijab is one of Allah's rules.
Prayers; no hijab no prayers would be excepted.
Fasting, no hijab, no prayer no fasting, would be excepted.
Hajj, no hijab no Mecca no Hajj would be excepted.
Zakat, the greatest reward is when you Conceal it, just like Hijab you conceal your beauty to obey Allah and gain Allah’s greatest reward.
So, see, Hijab is “All” about the pillars of Islam.
I love my Hijab, I am wearing it so proudly and shout out loudly AlhomduAllah for My Hijab.
Please share it and spread the words of Hijab, advise and encourage others to wear it. I ask all the Muslim sisters around the world to put on their Hijab and wear it proudly. We are on this earth to please Allah alone. Thank you all, this just some words of encouragement.